How to get started:
- Read the contest judging criteria.
- Create a video
- Length: 30-90 seconds recommended
- Subject: Why I love working for HD and/or Why you should work for HD
- Upload video to YouTube
- Submit your video entry below.
Download Official Contest Rules
To enter the contest, you must first upload your video to YouTube. Here are instructions on how to upload a video to YouTube:
- Sign in to your Google account or create an account if you don’t have one.
- Once you’ve navigated to youtube.com, Click on Upload at the top of the page.
- Before you start uploading the video you can choose the video privacy settings.
- Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer.
- Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
- If you haven’t clicked Publish, your video won’t be viewable by other people. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.
I. Strength of the message delivered – ten (10) points
- Does it entice someone want to come to work for Hire Dynamics?
- Does it represent what is great about Hire Dynamics?
- Is the message authentic and from the heart?
II. Creativity – ten (10) points
- Is it an original idea that will attract attention?
- Does it fit with Hire Dynamics’ innovative reputation?
III. Quality – ten (10) points
- Is the message clearly articulated and understood?
- Is the submission of an appropriate length that keeps the viewers attention?